CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

RENO

We spent the holiday in Reno, it was fun to see all the family. Justin, My Grandparents and I started the trip at 4:00am Thanksgiving morning. We arrived in Reno that morning and spent it talking, playing with the kids and taking naps. We ate Thanksgiving dinner and watched Gilmore Girls. Friday, Michele and I got up early (around seven) and went shopping. I found lots of good stuff, most of it was for me! We all went to Katy's work for dinner that night and then Michele, Katy and I went to see twilight! I liked it just as much the second time. Saturday there was more shopping and Sunday we went to church, finished some sewing projects and did homework. Oh, the guys went golfing while we went shopping. It was nice, somewhat relaxing and a good break from school. I have two weeks left and then the fun will really began.

0 comments: