CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pictures of Crafts and Chirstmas

Grandmas Christmas Decorates she gave us

These are the first Christmas Ornaments that I have bought since we have been married, I inherited most of my Christmas decorations from my College friends. And the plate is one my Grandma gave us.

This is one of the baby blankets I made, I don't know what I am going to do with it but for now it is going to live at my house so that when babies come over to visit I have a blanket.


New pillows for my couch


And the bed







1 comments:

Julie said...

oh you crafty girl! were you still around when we attempted to sew pajama pants??? I'll never forget when we told everyone to lay out the fabric & pin the pattern on. The next thing we knew people had poked their pins through the pattern, fabric & into the carpet like it was a pin cushion & there were pins poking up all over the floor.