CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

More Christmas

Let me begin by saying that I LOVE pumpkins. So every October I go and buy the perfect pumpkin. Well this year I didn't carve my pumpkin. So it sat at my house all October long and come November Justin decided that It needed thrown away. So I explained to him that pumpkins are not only Halloween decorations that they are Thanksgiving decorations too. He gave in and the pumpkin was spared. Well come December Justin decided that since Thanksgiving was over, the pumpkins should go. I argued that they are not bad yet and should get to stay. I temporarily won that fight, but decided that I needed to have a back up plan and lo and behold CHRISTMAS PUMPKINS.



Plus these are my newest Christmas decorates, You can thank Jess for taking me to Pier One!




0 comments: