CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Pictures

Big weekend, It started Friday with Graduation from NSC. I now have a BSN. Well on my way to being a nurse!




Saturday Justin, Jean (Justin's Mom) and I went skydiving!
Loading the Plane









View in and from the plane!






The View from outside the plane!






Free falling!






Floating back to earth!




We spent the rest of the weekend shopping, hanging out with the fam, and eating out. After everyone left. We headed down to Cali with our friends for some more fun.


Jess, Sammie and I at the beach





Hanging out at Santa Monica Pier



Justin, Me, Jess, Sammie and Will on the Pier


Dinner at Bubba Gumps Shrimp Factory


The next day we spent the day at Knotts Berry Farm







and SURPRISE

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you both. I love the blog. Keep it up.

coley said...

now i got two cousins that are preggo!! congrats hun!

Greg and Carly said...

Yeah! Congrats! Thats so exciting! When are you due?

Kaitlyn said...

I am so happy for you!! Congrats!

Julie said...

congrats!!! funny how I was thinking to myself "I wonder when they'll have some kids" as I was reading the post and then SURPRISE!! lol

Tori Mitchell said...

Congrats Steph and Justin!

Michele said...

Congrats! Now we just have to find out what the sex is...:)