CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Four Years, Four months and Four days

On the tenth of September, Justin and I celebrated our four year anniversary. We went out to lunch to one of our favorite sandwich places and the went with some friends to dinner. We tried Peruvian food for the first time. We also made our first trip to Baby's "R" Us. Needless to say I found lots of stuff I like seeing as how we are looking at both boys and girls decorations. Justin decided that he likes the glider rockers. He tried every one in the store out.

Which brings us to the next item of business. Last week was the beginning of my fourth month. I have decided that I am showing and Justin says I have a love bump but I still think that its a little early for others to tell. Every day I feel that I am getting more round. Other then that month four feels like the last three. I still feel good most of the time. Everyone keeps asking me if I can feel the baby moving and sometime I think that I do but then others I think that its all in my head.

I finally passed my NCLEX test, four days ago. So I have been looking for jobs and having little luck finding jobs that I can apply for. But we are still optimistic and there will be more opportunities once I get my permanent license issued.

Other then that we are still working the weddings, Justin's working at the sky diving company. We took sometime off to go to Beaver for my cousins mission farewell and my Grandma's Birthday. Justin enjoyed trying to keep up the 19 year old boys and I enjoyed lounging around and reading books, for fun.

0 comments: