CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

NO excuses

So I realized a while ago that I have blogged in like a month. Then another month passes and I still haven't done anything blog worthy. So, no excuses. But our Internet has been acting up lately, its hit or miss if it works. I have been ether really busy or had nothing to do. For the last couple of weeks. Most of my school work is done, I have three more hospital days, one final, and one project to finish up. I should be done by Thursday. Hurray for me. I have been working in the ER at Sienna. Which is the biggest one in Henderson. I have seen lots of "cool" stuff, nothing to bloody or gross. Justin thinks I am disturbed because I enjoy it so much. I have learned a ton, its great to actually practice and see the things that I have learned about. I really like the nurse I have been working with. Her favorite thing to do is to "quiz" me about how to handle different situations and most of the time I get it right. I really wish that I could get a job there, but it is extremely hard to get hired as a new grad in the ER.

At home, the house mostly stays clean. We have been eating out a lot because of our crazy schedules. Justin works like fifty to sixty hours a week. He is very glad it has been cool these last few days. Bruno feels neglected. He did however have a friend for a couple of days. My friend Julie stayed with use for a while and her puppy came to visit for a day. He is the same color as Bruno and thought it was fun to chew on his tail. Bruno didn't know what to do with him. But he was cute.

For the fourth we went up with our boss and friends to the top of Black mountian and watched all the firework shows in the valley. We could see everything from Lake Mead to North Vegas to the Strip. There were so many fireworks it was hard to know where to look.

So now we are getting ready for graduation and family to come visit. There's not to much else going on.

0 comments: