CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Snow and School

Today was the first day back at CSI (College of Southern Idaho). Which is one of the four colleges I am currently enrolled in. I celebrated by buying a new notebook and some lilies. Which is all I can afford after books.

But enough about school, Last Saturday we went Skiing. Justin has been raving about the local ski hill for sometime. So we decided to get a group of people to try it out. The recent snow made some good powder. The hill was good for Burley, but no wear near compares to Tahoe. It was nice getting out on the hill. We ended up having nine people go with us, all of them snowboarders except me. They were giving me a hard time about skiing, but after fifteen years why try something new. But I decided that snowboarders are good for two things. First they make good obstacles and it is really funny watching them fall. Justin did his fair share of falling but managed to survive with only a pulled muscle in his shoulder. I on the other hand had a fall free day.

0 comments: