CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

longing for warm weather

Brock is growing so much everyday. He is three months old and quickly growing out of a lot of his clothes. His is becoming Mobile, which I am so not ready for. Most of the time he moves around is in his crib. He moves up and down in bed and has even rolled over a few time, but he wont roll over while we are watching. He gets so close but is stubborn and just gets mad. He is at the stage where is recognizes us which is fun. He is a very happy baby and loves to smile at everyone, he loves watching the world around him. He likes the TV and thinks that the people are talking to him and he talks back to them.

We are Sooo ready for warm weather, we bought Brock a swimming suit, complete with hat, sandals, a shirt and shorts. This is about all he would let me put on him.

Grandma's cowboy outfit



As for us, we are adapting well and enjoying having Brock to entertain us. Justin's work has been busy for memorial day and fathers day coming up. I enjoy my job, I am trained on three floors so I go where ever they need me. Its nice to have the variety.

1 comments:

coley said...

he is such a cutie steph!