CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Birthday Week

Recently both Justin and I have celebrated our birthday and I regret to say that we are both in our mid twenties now. The week before my birthday we were able to go up to Reno for a few days. We had fun and went shopping for the first few days and then I got really sick (thanks Katy) So I spent the rest of the time sleeping and trying to stay hydrated. Justin spent the time getting me drinks and playing tanks on the Wii (our present from Mom and Dad) with my Dad, they were so funny. They would get to about level seven and then just start shooting each other. The last night we were there Dad made us a nice dinner and they got us our favorite cake from Claim Jumper, and I was even able to eat some of it.



(I haven't eaten in three days)





Then on my birthday we had a little BBQ at our house with some of our friends, Justin made me a cake. He also got me new scrubs and the Twilight movie.


For Justin's Birthday he went to the Desert races with some friends. So he got lots of junk food to take with him and some Wii accessories. I made him some chocolate molten cupcakes which were so yummy. We also went out to dinner at the cheesecake factory (we got free cheesecake) and went to the movies. So now we are back to our normal life. Justin's Sister and family are coming to visit which should be exciting this next week.

3 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

Happy Birthday!

Michele said...

Sounds like your birthdays involved a lot of sweets. If you come and visit us I will take you guys out to dinner and get you another piece of cake....

Julie said...

happy birthday you ol' farts! (whatEVER...old)