CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Plumbers

So for the last few days are house has been crawling with plumbers, drywallers, inspectors and other random workers. It wouldn't be so bad but they come at seven in the morning and basically take over the whole house. The good news is that we have all new, warrantied pipes and they they will be done painting on Monday! I am very impressed by how well the house came back together, I just wish they would repaint the whole house.



Other then that school is going well, I started my first IV, and we have been in our maternity rotation. It was so fun playing with the babies. I was even told by the nurse I worked with that I was one of the best student nurses they have ever had and that I should go into maternal nursing.

1 comments:

Julie said...

the pipes coming out of the ceiling is an especially good look!! hope everything is back to normal & you have your kitchen back...I can't live without a kitchen!