CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Not having the Internet has been somewhat of a challenge to me. I find myself parked out side of the school at late hours using their wireless connection. I have to have everything done in a fifteen minute intervals because that's how long my laptop battery last.

So the break down,
School is going well, I am very excited that there is less then one month left and very excited for next semester where we get to spend time in the ER, Labor and delivery, Mental health and pediatrics.

We are going to Reno for Thanksgiving and have no plans for Christmas yet, It was suppose to be spent with Justin's Family but they decided to cancel Christmas this year and I might just have to boycott their decision.

I got hit by a guy on a bicycle, and lets just say that it was very traumatic. I had no idea what to do, I was driving through the parking lot at Home Depot and out of nowhere a guy on a bike ran into the side of my car. I was going relatively fast for a parking lot and he skid down the side of my car, and of course I pull over, run out to make sure that I didn't run him over. Embarrassed, the kid (by kid I mean a 14-16 year old on a midget bike) got up, said he was fine and left. I freaked out, it was horrible to here the thud and then look behind you and see a kid rolling on the ground. So I spent the next two hours trying to find the police station to file a report in case the kid ended up needing to be hospitalized, so that I wouldn't be charged with a hit and run. AHH and my car has a nice dent in the side but I guess I would rather have a dent in my car then in my head, which this kid must have because he wasn't wearing a helmet.

So I have two days off this week and am suppose to be doing homework, so I will post again soon.

1 comments:

Iverson Family said...

You know something??? This story fits you to a tee! Things like that always seem to happen to you. Although I know it wasn't funny, it is funny that things like that always follow you:)
YAY for almost finishing your semester. Next one sounds like soooo much fun! Thanks for the update!