CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Vegas Update

Last week we spent some time in Vegas. We found a townhouse that we really like, so everyone lets cross our fingers and pray that everything works out. I will post pictures as things are finalized. We were also able to spend the weekend with my parents. It was so much fun to have them all to ourselves. We spent Friday showing them the houses we liked. It was good to get their opinion, Mom is so observant and caught a lot of details that I would of never seen without her. We really like our Realtor but it was nice to have someone else's opinion. We also went to the Mirage aquarium. I decided that if we live in the Vegas area we need to go and check out all the attractions so that we know what to tell people when they come and visit.
Shark!!!

Dad petting the Sting Ray

Justin petting the Sting Ray, I touched it to put have no photographic proof!

The Jellies!

0 comments: