CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy busy

This month has been so busy. So here is a quick run down



  • I went golfing for the first time, I maxed out on every hole but I managed to hit at least one tree and three of the other balls while on the green. I guess I am good at hitting things

  • I went to girls camp, It was absolutely wonderful

  • While at girls camp I made up four new verses for "boom-chicka-boom" including twilight style, Napoleon style and my personal favorite Jeff Dunham style.

  • Watched a boat capsize on the river.

  • And we are heading the Vegas on Tuesday to find jobs/house etc.

Are are a few pics of camp, I need more but I failed as a photographer.

This is the water fall that we found on the hike that I single handily took my girls on.

This is what I look like after camping for three days and I get suckered in to repelling. But hey, whenever you say "I will do it if you do it' you are kinda asking for it, and by the way I rocked the wall.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Miss Stephanie...how the heck are ya?! I have lost touch with everyone and am now entering the blog world and finding all of my wonderful YW!! Visit us at http://hounddognews.blogspot.org or e-mail me at gusymom@hotmail.com I would love to hear from you! Excited to see all of the wonderful things you have going on in your life and that you are so happy! Love, Julie Bassett