CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Rants

Due to my extremely busy scheduled I have been spending a lot of time of campus. This is disturbing to me in many ways but most of all I am disturbed by the amount of time I spend in the library. I usually spend as little time as possible in the library. While attending BYU-I in my earlier years my roommates and I commonly referred to the library as the cancer center. But seeing as how I have to take weekly test in the library I decided to give it another change. And now I have several more reasons why I dislike the library. The number one reason is that the vending machine in the library hates me.
No it really does, it is the one of two vending machines I have found on campus and by far has the best variety of snacks, and health snacks at that. But it mocks me. I refuses to take my dollars, I spent ten minutes trying to get it to take one of my five dollar bills that I had and it wouldn’t take a single one. I have gone back on different days and the food some how keeps disappearing so I know somebody knows how to get it to work. But it won’t work for me. I told Justin about it and he laughs and just says well remember the 2% rule (you have to be at least two percent smarter then what ever you are working with). And why don’t you use change. Well I never have change and will not be defeated by the evil machine, so if it doesn’t like my dollars then I will take my business to the science building. I never liked the library anyway.

0 comments: