CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

B is for Brock

Lots of stuff has gone on this last month and my Maternaty leave is quikly drawing to an end. So I thought I would catch up on the going on's here before I have to start going back to work. So here are the five B's.

This year on my birthday Brock officially turned one month old. He still sleeps a lot, gets held a lot and is still gets lots of pictures taken of him. He has grown two and a half inches, and gained about two and a half pounds. He has started to get chubby, especially in his face. He has out grown his new born clothes and some of his 3m clothes. His eyes are lighter blue now and open a lot more. We got his room decorated, he has a fire truck room picked out by his Uncle Pat.








1 comments:

coley said...

I love the fire trucks! Congrats again steph! oh, and I need to get you my new address. I didn't get the invite till the week of.... I do have something for Brock!