CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

I love pumkins! When we went to Grandma's a few weeks ago she gave some pumpkins. We took three, one for me, one for Justin and one for the baby. Justin decided that we needed to carve our pumpkins this year so that I would through them away after halloween. Last year mine lasted until January. So for one of our FHE activities we carved pumpkins. They all turned out great but they didn't last until Halloween.





Mine is a monster, the little one is a face and Jusitn's is a spider.




Happy face, little face, spider, bat with clouds, pirate bones, goast in the grave yard, and monster.


It was ok that they didn't last. We went to our friends Trunk or Treat/ward party. I helped hand out candy and Justin took the kids around to get candy. Justin didn't really care to dress up but we made him anyway. He was a hot dog vender, which he was ok with because he got to have hot dogs as part of his costume, but then he ate them so we didn't get any pictures of his outfit. My friend Emily and I dressed up as the swine flu. We thought we were pretty funny and the bishop of her ward even talked about us in church the next day. We then went to Jess's house and watched movies and ate more candy and treats.



In other news, the baby is doing well. I have started feeling it move. It like to jump around, especially on my bladder. Justin tells me I am getting bigger everyday and he doesn't believe me that the baby is only about a pound and will hopefully gain several more. We had another ultrasound and I decide that the baby was going to be a skeloten for halloween. Here is the ultrasound picture it is just the face and part of the chest.




1 comments:

Michele said...

The baby definitely looks like a skeleton...but a boy skeleton or a girl skeleton???