CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Flowers

Wednesday night about 11pm Justin got a text from one of his best friends. It said the fallowing, "I am getting married tomorrow at 12:45 at the courthouse. Be there at 12:30 if you want to come." So, immediately after we read this. Justin freaked out. I on the other hand decided to be supportive. I didn't know what to say. So, I fell back on my typical response, "well, do you need help with anything." The only thing that they really need was flowers. I offered to help out. My Mom was a florist, I worked at a floral shop, I should be able to help. Being part of the Internet generation I googled "how to make a wedding bouquet" and found a great website. Needless to say this is my first attempt to make a bouquet, but I think it turned out well. I even tried a Boutonniere.
The wedding was interesting, my favorite part was the picture of George Bush in the background.

1 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

They look great Steph! Nice work!